Sweepstakes List Support > General Sweepstakes List Forum

SweepstakesList and Dropbox - Super Improvement

(1/1)

sdadolf:
I won a new computer, and finally bit the bullet and took the opportunity to try SL with Dropbox. 

I created a folder in Dropbox, and moved the SL program and database file into it.  What a super setup.  I can work on my dailies upstairs in my home office, and the come downstairs in the evening to watch the news, open my laptop and continue working my dailies without having to move the database file back and forth between computers.

And, when I travel (on trip wins :) ) I no longer have to move files back and forth between my desktop and traveling laptop.  The SL program and database files are always available wherever I am.

Terrific productivity improvement for my style of entering.

Webmaster:
It a great invention. Since Sweepstakes List version with online features not available yet, it would be a good option for people who want to use Sweepstakes List from multiple computers.

Congratulations with your prize !

Some legal words :). Use of Sweepstakes List with Dropbox requires expert knowledge of Windows file system, Cloud storage and security management. ARDA does not guarantee successful usage of Sweepstakes List with Dropbox. While ARDA does allow users to run Sweepstakes List via Cloud storage, ARDA will not support issues (data loss, hardware damage, service fees, etc.) directly related to usage of Sweepstakes List with Cloud.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version